Other Sites that may be of Interest
- Washington Native Plant Society
- Rare Plant Care and Conservation Program
- Wildife Areas, Refuges, and Parks in Eastern Washington State
Local Conservation Groups
- Open Space Coalition of Benton and Franklin Counties
- Friends of Mid-Columbia River Wildlife Refuges
- Friends of Badger Mountain
- Tapteal Greenway Association
Local Nurseries and Landscape Design
The following information is provided as a resource by the Columbia Basin Chapter of the Washington Native Plant Society, and does not imply our endorsement.
- Wildlands Nursery Benton City. Call (509)588-4328 for appt Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to noon.
- Wildlands Richland. (509)372-4177; this office handles landscape design.
- Artemis Ridge Natives West Richland. Call (509)967-5913 or use contact page on website.
- Native Plant Landscaping and Restoration, LLC West Richland.
- BFI Native Seeds Warden WA
- Other Nurseries in Washington and Oregon
Northwest Conservation Groups
- The Nature Conservancy of Washington
- Kittitas Environmental Education Network
- Conservation Northwest
Herbarium and Taxonomy Sites
Restoration and Education Sites
- Heritage Garden Program
- Backyard Wildlife Sanctuary Program
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center The site sponsors the following links:
- Native Plant Information Network (NPIN)
- Go Native U Lunchtime Webinars
- Exploring the Native Plant World Teacher Curriculum
- Native Plant Image Gallery
- Mr. Smarty Plants Q&A
- How to Articles
- Sustainable Sites Initiative
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- U.S. Drought Monitor
- Fire Effects Information System