CPS Native Plant Sale
Plant Sale Spring 2017
Please come to the WNPS-CPS Native Plant Sale and Environmental Fair,
10am to 4 pm Saturday, April 29
at Mercerdale Park on Mercer Island, 77th Ave and 32nd St.
Members' only shopping starts at 9 am.
There are dozens of jobs: loading and unloading plants, cashiering, and helping customers to their cars, as well as the many other behind-the-scenes
tasks that make the sale run smoothly.
Click here for a complete list of jobs and time slots!
If you would like to volunteer for the Spring sale, please contact
Rita Moore, rita.a.moore @gmail.com
These are just a few of the plants that will be featured at the sale. For more information, click on the plant's name.
photo credit: Ben Legler
At the Plant Sale:
- Native habitat plants for birds and pollinators
- Environmental Fair including such groups as Audubon, NWF, Bats Northwest and more
- Abundant free parking, easy on and off I90 -- Click here for a map
- Ask experts your garden questions
- Huge collection of native plants
- Over 200 native species and over 4,000 plants
- Click for a list of plants by Latin and common names.
- The list will be updated the week before the sale.
and shop an hour early for best selection at the Spring '17 sale.
In addition to the plant sale, we hosted an environmental fair with
educational booths and activities.